Repairs with Celtic Horizons
If you have a problem with your home then please let us know by contacting a member of the Customer Services Team on 0800 294 0195 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails will be responded to Monday - Friday during office hours 9am – 5pm. Your calls will be answered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We are responsible for keeping the structure of your home in good repair. This includes:
- The roof, outside walls, doors and windows and outside painting
- Gutters, rainwater pipes and drains
- Basins, sinks, baths, toilets and waste pipes
- Electric wiring and fittings, gas and water services, pipes and taps
- Heating, hot water systems, radiators, fireplaces, fires and storage heaters
- Lifts, stair lifts and hoists
- Shared entrances and door entry systems
- Internal walls, ceilings, joinery, doors, handles, window catches
We are not responsible for any internal redecoration unless your tenancy agreement includes this.
- Decorating the inside of your home
- Keeping the garden tidy including maintaining bushes, plants and trees
- Heating and ventilating the house or flat to prevent condensation
- Taking care there isn't damage by fire, frost, burst pipes or blocked drains
- Clearing blocked sinks and waste pipes
- The cost of replacing keys or door locks if you lose your keys
- Replacing plugs and chains on sinks, basins and baths
- Keep smoke detectors clean removing dust and protecting when decorating
- Testing the smoke detectors once a week and telling us if they don't work
- Letting our contractors in to do repairs or carry out safety checks
- Not making any changes to the house or flat, including putting up a satellite dish, without our written consent
You will be asked to pay for repairs if you or your visitors damage or neglect your home.
Once your repair is reported
When you call the Contact Centre at Celtic Horizons, you will be offered an appointment at your convenience and the specified date and time-slot will then be confirmed by text message if appropriate. If the work required is more complex, or is possibly rechargeable, you will be offered an appointment with a Continuous Improvement Manager for them to review the work required.
You will receive a follow-up phone-call from Celtic Horizon within 30 minutes of the repair being completed, asking you about the quality of the operative, the repair and the service. You may also receive a further call from a 3rd party organisation carrying out independent Customer Satisfaction calls each month, to ensure that the service provided is of the highest order.
Benefits infographic film