At United Welsh, we celebrate diversity within our organisation and the communities we work with.
We’re proud to be a part of culturally rich communities and we want everyone using our services and working with us to feel that they have been treated with courtesy and respect; valued as an individual and able to access what they need.
We positively promote equality and inclusion in all areas of our work, in our employment and the provision of our services. This means we:
- Recognise that everyone is different and treat these differences with respect
- Value the diversity of all people we work with and the communities where we work
- Consult to ensure that we deliver services openly and fairly, and in ways which suit our customers
- Invest in a skilled, stable and diverse workforce
- Protect our staff from discrimination
- Only work with partners who share our equality values
- Challenge discrimination, exclusion and behaviours that don’t reflect our values
We are committed to mainstreaming equality, diversity and human rights across the Group, learning openly and monitoring to make sure we are getting it right.