Celtic Horizons delivers estate services for United Welsh; including gas servicing, grounds maintenance, cleaning, repairs and maintenance.
Launched on March 28th 2013, Celtic Horizons was the first wholly owned subsidiary of its kind formed by United Welsh who have entered into a partnership with Mears.
Celtic Horizons care for over 5000 properties spanning over 11 local authority areas in South Wales.
The team are committed to developing customer service standards and reducing the time it takes to resolve enquiries from the first point of contact.
Celtic Horizons was formed after extensive consultation with staff and tenants, with expectations to:
- Develop innovative tenant engagement initiatives and opportunities
- Deliver targeted recruitment & training of United Welsh tenants
- Work in partnership with the United Welsh ‘Together’ project
- Monitor ndependent customer satisfaction through Voluntas
- Deliver an Annual Property Service approach
Please remember when a contractor visits you to carry out a repair, they must announce who they are and show you their certified ID card.