How to apply
We aim to make every stage of our recruitment process inclusive and accessible for all.
If you require the candidate pack in any other format or large print, please let us know.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV, a personal statement, and the Equality, Diversity and Declaration of Interest form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am, Monday 6th February 2023.
Within your CV, please provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. We will not approach these referees prior to the shortlist stage, and we will seek your permission first. However, references will be sought as part of our pre-employment checks for the successful candidate.
- Ideally, your personal statement will give clear examples of how you meet the criteria in the Job Profile (maximum of 250 words)
- We would be grateful if you could submit the Equality Diversity and Declaration of Interest form with your application. The information you provide will be used for monitoring purposes only and will be kept separate from your application
- Where possible, please remove personal details from your CV (excluding your National Insurance number) as we will have all the personal information we need from the Equality, Diversity and Declaration of Interest form
- Please ensure your CV and other documents are emailed as a Word or PDF file, as unfortunately, we are currently unable to accept applications in any other formats at the moment
- Please send any applications to email@example.com or deliver them to: FAO The People Team, United Welsh, Y Borth, 13 Beddau Way, Caerphilly, CF83 3AU. Our main office is open between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
After you apply
Once you have submitted your application, a member of the recruiting team will be in touch with you after the closing date to update you on your application.
If your application has been shortlisted for the next stage, we will be in touch to let you know what that stage is and if there is anything you need to do to prepare.