Enter keyword and hit enter

Permission for digital communication

We are in the process of contacting tenants to ask your permission to receive documents from us electronically.

We want to send you documents electronically because:

  • We are reducing our carbon footprint and printing less paper is better for the environment
  • It is easier to store files electronically, with less envelopes through your door
  • It saves money, which can be reinvested into providing quicker, better services for you.

You can also give your permission by completing the short form below.

For more information about the way we handle your data, please read our Approach to Privacy.


The Way you rent is changing & Mae'r ffordd yr ydych chi'n rhentu yn newid

New housing law is being implemented in Wales this year. Known as the Renting Homes Act, it is the biggest change to housing law in Wales for decades and it will change the way rented homes are provided, managed and lived in across Wales.

Under the new law, United Welsh tenants will:

  • Become a ‘contract holder’
  • Be issued with an ‘Occupation Contract’ (this used to be called a Tenancy Agreement).

We would like to send your new Occupation Contract electronically.


Give your permission to receive paperwork online



Please note:

  • If you give permission to receive documents online, there may still be occasions where you receive some documents from us in hardcopy by post while we develop our systems, and occasionally when it is necessary for us to send a hardcopy
  • If you do not give permission to receive documents online, there may still be occasions when you receive digital communications to notify you of things. For example, a text reminder of a pre-arranged repair, or a text reminder about rent payments.