United Welsh has signed up as a Disability Confident Committed Employer. This means we have committed to:
- Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering an interview to disabled people
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- Completing at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
Through Disability Confident, United Welsh will join other employers to help challenge attitudes towards disability, increasing understanding and removing barriers to disabled people and those with long-term health conditions.