Llys Nant Y Mynydd, Hospital Road, Nantyglo, Ebbw Vale, Gwent, NP23 4LY
Llys Nant y Mynydd is a high quality Extra Care Housing Scheme provided by United Welsh. The scheme is located in the small community of Nantyglo, Blaenau Gwent, close to a range of first class visitor attractions and the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park. It has excellent communal facilities including a restaurant, two lounges, gym, laundry facilities, coffee shop, hairdressers, guest bedroom facility, IT suite, as well as private beautifully maintained gardens. These facilities provide excellent opportunities for tenants to get involved in a range of wellbeing and social activities should they choose to do so.
- 44 apartments over 4 floors, 1 and 2 beds
- On-site domiciliary care staff, non-resident housing management staff and community alarm service
- Fully accessible site close to local shops, post office and pub
- Various social activities & events
- Eligibility: Applicants over 50 may apply. We aim to build a balanced, enabling community of people with varying levels of care and support needs. Younger tenants with a physical disability will also be considered for a small number of independent living apartments within the scheme
- Rent & service charge – from £273 – £347* per week, depending on single or double occupancy (includes meal , fuel & water charges) *2015/16 level.