Enter keyword and hit enter

Home contents insurance

My Home Contents Insurance logo.


Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions. No matter how careful you are, there’s always a risk that your belongings could be broken, damaged or stolen so home contents insurance can help provide peace of mind.

To help you decide whether home contents insurance is right for you, United Welsh has teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risks, who provide the National Housing Federation’s My Home Contents Insurance Scheme, a specialist Contents Insurance policy for people who rent their home from a housing association.

The My Home Contents Insurance Scheme can offer you insurance for the contents of your home including cover for items such as furniture, carpets, curtains, clothes, bedding, electrical items, jewellery, pictures and ornaments.

For more detailed information about the My Home contents insurance scheme, ask your Neighbourhood Officer for an application pack or call Thistle Tenant Risks on 0345 450 7288.

Alternatively, please visit www.thistlemyhome.co.uk for more information or to request a call back.

Please note that there are other home contents insurance schemes available and you can compare costs on price comparison websites.


The National Housing Federation is an Appointed Representative of Thistle Insurance Services Ltd. Thistle Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 310419. Registered in England under No. 00338645. Registered office: Rossington’s Business Park, West Carr Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7SW. Thistle Insurance Services Ltd is part of the PIB Group. Their Data Protection Privacy Policy is online at www.thistleinsurance.co.uk/Privacy-Policy