Coronavirus: Latest updates here

Coronavirus: Latest updates here

We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience on our website. By continuing to view the website, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies. Don't show this message again.

Mutual Exchange

Covid-19 service update: Please note that due to the pandemic and lockdown restrictions to keep people safe, mutual exchanges are currently postponed. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.


If you are a United Welsh tenant and would like to move to a different home or a different area, you may be able to swap homes with someone else using the Mutual Exchange scheme.

• When you move, you swap tenancies
• You can swap homes with any housing association or council tenant in the UK as long as they have the right to mutual exchange and want to swap homes with you
• The exchange will not go ahead without written permission and an agreed assignment form signed by both landlords and both tenants.

Here are United Welsh’s Conditions of Exchange.

Please complete the form below to start your application.