Thrive is a new team at United Welsh that manages our specialist accommodation and support services. We call our Team ‘Thrive’ because that is what every person in our team is determined to help our customers do in life.
We take a strengths based approach to working with people and providing homes. This means that we think people’s strengths, assets and enthusiasms in life are far more important than their problems. That’s why we always try to work with people in an equal way that recognises their potential, abilities and individual journey in life.
- We work with a large number of expert organisations to provide specialist housing
- We provide shared accommodation and target help to people through our Community Hub Service
- We provide a range of supported accommodation to homeless people who are referred by their local authority
- We offer a wealth of accessible, vibrant and comfortable sheltered and extra care living options for older people
- we provide housing related support to people who live in the community and who may be at risk of losing their home