We work hard to support the most vulnerable people in our society – in fact, we have more supported housing beds than any other housing association in Wales. We also work with more than 30 different providers including The Wallich, Gwalia and Gofal to make sure people get the help and support they need. The groups we work with include:
- those with learning disabilities
- individuals of all ages who are homeless
- young people leaving care
- women fleeing domestic abuse
- those recovering from substance-misuse;
- people with mental health problems
Support can mean regular assistance in a specifically designed project, support visits for someone who can almost live completely independently (known as tenancy support) or it can mean projects supplying 24 hour support to help people live in the wider community.
We also provide support ourselves at our PREP projects.