Our Tenancy Support scheme helps people who are struggling to establish or maintain their tenancy and live independently.
The support we offer incudes help for people who have never lived on their own before, as well as those who have experienced difficulties in maintaining a tenancy.
We offer practical housing related support that includes:
• Benefit advice
• Help with filling in forms and speaking to other organisations
• Help with budgeting and managing debts
• Advice about moving on to a new home
• Help with getting into education or training
• Coping with mental health issues, drug and / or alcohol misuse
• Help with resolving neighbour disputes
Our Tenancy Support scheme provides help for up to two years. The scheme doesn’t provide personal care, cleaning or shopping services.
For more information, speak to your Neighbourhood Officer or call 029 2085 8100.