1. Browse Aloud
  1. Contact us

My Home Contents Insurance

My Home Contents Insurance

My Home Contents Insurance


United Welsh can help our tenants and residents obtain home contents insurance easily and at a price that is affordable.  While many people often hope that nothing will happen to their belongings, sometimes things can go wrong unexpectedly.

With a special scheme called 'My Home' arranged in conjunction with the National Housing Federation, United Welsh tenants and residents can protect their belongings and gain peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens they have cover.

Visit My Home to find out more and have a read of: 10 reasons to choose My Home Contents Insurance.pdf 

You can also request a call back from the My Home team through the above link or call the team on: 0345 450 7288. 

We have placed cookies on your computer to help make this website better. You can at any time read our Cookies Policy [docx] 14KB. Otherwise, we will assume that you're OK to continue.

Change cookie settings: