1. Browse Aloud
  1. Contact us

Looking to rent?


Looking to rent?

We have homes for everyone – the general public, over 55s, and those with specialised needs. Our homes are available to people over the age of 16 (or younger if moving in with the rest of their family!). This page will tell you how to rent one of our non-specialist homes. If you’d like more information on our over 55 schemes, please click here.


We allocate our homes in partnership with local authorities and other social landlords through a common allocation policy.  Each local authority has a common housing register.




To find out how to apply for our properties to rent please select where you'd like to live:

Caerphilly Borough



Blaenau Gwent




Vale of Glamorgan






For more information on social housing and our allocation service, please see our Allocations FAQ


Already a tenant with us? You can transfer into another property once the first year of your starter tenancy has passed, but ONLY if you aren’t in arrears and you haven’t breached your tenancy agreement.

You will need to register with the local authority in the area of your choice as a transfer applicant. You can also consider registering with Homeswapper & House Swap Wales for a mutual exchange or "swap" with another social landlord tenant. NB: This is often a quicker way to move than applying for a transfer. If you find a match, you will need to contact Customer Services on 0800 2940195 (Option 3) for a mutual exchange form.



On the money - money advice

We have placed cookies on your computer to help make this website better. You can at any time read our Cookies Policy [docx] 14KB. Otherwise, we will assume that you're OK to continue.

Change cookie settings: